Can America Survive?
by Hagee, John
The United States is heading into a "Perfect Storm." Titanic. John F. Kennedy's assassination. 9/11. John Hagee maintains that these American tragedies all have one element in common: they were unthinkable. And in the opening pages of his newest book, Can America Survive? Hagee uses these tragedies to prove two points: that the unthinkable can happen and, given the right conditions, the unthinkable can quickly become the inevitable.
In Can America Survive? Hagee asserts that the seeds for tragedy are once again being sown, evidenced by the disturbing economic, geopolitical, and religious trends that now threaten to dismantle the very nation itself. "Think it can't happen?" Hagee asks in a theme repeated throughout the book. "Think again." Indeed, Hagee presents alarming examples of recent events, current research, scientific evidence, and biblical prophecy that are gathering to create a "perfect storm" that could bring down the "unsinkable" United States of America including:
- The U.S.'s negligent handling of Israel, and history's evidence of the danger to any nation that challenges Israel's God-mandated right to exist
- The dangerous belittling of Iran's nuclear threat by careless spy agencies - and the super-weapon that could stop the U.S. in its tracks instantly
- The chilling biblical prophecy that confirms Iran as one of six countries that will form an Islamic military force "as a cloud to cover the land"
- The real $2.5 trillion price tag of healthcare reform, the international currency shifts, and the national economic trends that are poised to bring about the death of the American dollar
- The criminalization of Christianity around the world;