Beyond the Grave: The Right Way and the Wrong Way of Leaving Money to Your Children and Others (Revised)
Product Type: Bargain Books
List price: $19.99
copies bought in the last week
This expert, one-of-a-kind handbook shows you how to
- ensure that your inheritance instructions will be carried out the way you want them to be
- protect your children's inheritance from creditors, ex-spouses, addictions, tax troubles, mismanagement, squandering, and other risks of loss
- prevent family conflict that can arise when parents die and children divide the "family money"
- leave more money to your children and grandchildren, and less to the IRS
- avoid creating inheritance problems in your family with "cautionary tales" of inheritance planning gone bad
- understand why you still have to deal with estate tax issues even if your net worth falls below the new death-tax-exemption.