I Shouldn't Be Telling You This: How to Ask for the Money, Snag the Promotion, and Create the Career You Deserve
by White, Kate
copies bought in the last week
Kate White--New York Times bestselling author, former editor in chief of Cosmopolitan, and frequent speaker on success and leadership--shares her secrets in this witty, straight-talking new career guide for women.
I Shouldn't Be Telling You This gives you all the secrets you need to become a success, go even bigger with it, and savor every second. It is jam-packed with insider strategies, interviews with women at the top of their game, and advice from Kate's own career running five major magazines. She shows women how to:
- Land a Job You're Passionate About for the Money You Want
- Use "Bitch Envy" to Your Advantage
- Radiate Confidence and Get Buzzed About
- Dazzle in Your New Position--and Not Succumb to Sudden Promotion Syndrome
- Unlock Your Inner Leader and Manage People Brilliantly
But more than anything, Kate says, you have to go big or go home--with your ideas, your personal brand, and your vision for the future--all with her irreverent wit and candid style.