copies bought in the last week
The Only Business School You'll Ever Need
From the mind of bestselling author Stanley Bing, the ultimate corporate mentor, comes The Curriculum: Everything You Need to Know to Be a Master of Business Arts, a no-nonsense, real-world strategy for success. Sharp, practical, and amusing when it needs to be, and lavishly enhanced with charts, graphs, and other illuminating illustrations, The Curriculum is certain to occupy a place of pride on any shelf dedicated to books that explain how business works, and how that knowledge can be used to achieve power, happiness, and indefensible amounts of money. Included are key chapters on
- not appearing stupid (mandatory for entry-level students);
- fabricating a sustainable business personality;
- management, group dynamics, and the art of selling;
- self-branding and self-marketing;
- mastering electronic communications; and
- dealing with bosses and other crazy people.
After contributing thousands of columns to Fortune, Esquire, and the Wall Street Journal, and writing nearly a dozen books on corporate strategy, Stanley Bing is at the top of his game, dispensing a lifetime's worth of hard-won wisdom to the next generation of masters. Enroll in The Curriculum, and his secrets will be yours--along with an attractive diploma, suitable for framing.