Starting Your Career as a Freelance Photographer
Bargain Book Copy
Here is a virtual treasury of advice, insight, and guidance for every freelance photographer! The step-by-step advice covers the multitude of concerns facing aspiring and beginning freelance photographers—from compiling a portfolio and promoting your work to winning the first client and running a healthy, profitable business. Esteemed attorney and writer Tad Crawford has teamed up with expert photography writer Chuck Delaney—and more than a dozen of the photo industry’s leading experts—to provide comprehensive guidance, including:
• Photographic careers and the skills they require
• How to shop for equipment and studio locations
• Clients, websites, portfolios, and self-promotion
• Studio management, insurance, and safety
• Negotiating contracts, pricing, and model and property releases
• Copyright law and protecting your work
• Avoiding libel, trespass, and litigation
• Accounting, record keeping, and taxes
For anyone looking to earn money with their photography, Starting Your Career as a Freelance Photographer crucial marketing, business, and legal know-how for every step of the process.
NOTE: This title is a Bargain Book Copy, purchased direct from the publisher or distributor as excess inventory or a store return. The book is in new condition and will, in most cases, have a small dot or line on the edge of the book. It may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. In a rare case the actual cover for a book might not match the one in the display picture. For more information please refer to the information page Our Product.