How to Do (Just About) Anything on the Internet: Make the Internet Work for You - Great Advice for New Users and Seasoned Pros Alike
Bargain Book Copy
Useful and straightforward answers to hundreds of questions about getting online and using the web. I's just like having a helpful tech-savvy friend sitting next to you, showing you exactly what to do to make the most of the internet.
Google, Twitter, Skype--are these and other technological terms a foreign language to you? If so, it's time to learn the vocabulary and find out how the internet can make your life easier, better--and a lot of fun!
In an easy to use format, here are useful and straightforward answers to hundreds of questions about getting online and using the world wide web.
Inside You'll discover how to:
• Choose the right computer and internet deal for you
• Find Out anything you want to know on the web
• Your Privacy--and avoid scams
• Keep in Touch with friends and family
• Use Facebook and other social networks
• Store and Edit your digital photos online
• Buy anything you want securely
• Search the best holiday rental, doctor, garden center or whatever else you need
NOTE: This title is a Bargain Book Copy, purchased direct from the publisher or distributor as excess inventory or a store return. The book is in new condition and will, in most cases, have a small dot or line on the edge of the book. It may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. In a rare case the actual cover for a book might not match the one in the display picture. For more information please refer to the information page Our Product.