Caribbean Vegan: Meat-Free, Egg-Free, Dairy-Free, Authentic Island Cuisine for Every Occasion (Expanded Second Edition)
Bargain Book Copy
Welcome to the Caribbean, home to an incredibly rich cooking tradition. Here, African, French, Asian, and Spanish influences combine with the local flavors of Barbados, Saint Lucia, Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica, and more. You'll discover:
• Sweet and Savory Breakfasts: Cassava Pancakes, Herbed Sada Roti
• Traditional Mains: Jerk "Sausages," Pelau, Trinidadian Doubles
• Smoothies and Nourishing Bowls: Bajan Booster Shake, Papaya Chia Smoothie Bowl, Caribbean Macro Bowl
• Modern Delights: Rasta Pasta, Plantain Wellington, Caribbean Sushi
• Teas and Sweet and Savory Treats: Moringa Bread, Lemongrass Agave
• Tisane, Sweetened Hibiscus Tea, Ginger-Kissed Jam-Filled Beignets
• Plus Drinks and Cocktails, Desserts, and everything in between!
In this expanded, full-color second edition of Caribbean Vegan, Barbadian chef Taymer Mason shares 75 all-new recipes, including Caribbean Sushi, Brule Jol (avocado salad), and Breadfruit Ravioli with Calabaza Squash Filling. Plus, she explains the key kitchen skills she learned growing up: how to cut breadfruit, make your own cassava flour, choose a ripe coconut, and more. The islands await you . . .
NOTE: This title is a Bargain Book Copy, purchased direct from the publisher or distributor as excess inventory or a store return. The book is in new condition and will, in most cases, have a small dot or line on the edge of the book. It may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. In a rare case the actual cover for a book might not match the one in the display picture. For more information please refer to the information page Our Product.