One Magic Square Vegetable Gardening: The Easy, Organic Way to Grow Your Own Food on a 3-Foot Square
Bargain Book Copy
All it takes to grow your own organic vegetables, fruits, and herbs is One Magic Square.
Lolo Houbein has 40 years’ worth of gardening wisdom to share - on how to coax an abundance of organic food from a plot that is just 3 feet square!
* Sustainable, cost-effective, and creative techniques: how to compost, save water, troubleshoot weeds and pests, create a plant-friendly microclimate, and more.
* Over 40 themed plot designs, from antioxidant-rich and anti-cancer plots to salad, pizza, pasta, and stir-fry plots.
* Encyclopedic information about every crop in every plot.
* Tips on drying, freezing, pickling, and other ways to get more value and enjoyment from your homegrown produce.
* And her irresistible gardening philosophy (“If herbs wanted to be used frugally, they would also grow frugally. But they don’t!”)
Ever encouraging, often charming, and always practical, this expanded second edition of One Magic Square Vegetable Gardening will help first-time gardeners get started - and help veteran gardeners get results - on a small, easy-to-maintain plot. No actual magic is required!
NOTE: This title is a Bargain Book Copy, purchased direct from the publisher or distributor as excess inventory or a store return. The book is in new condition and will, in most cases, have a small dot or line on the edge of the book. It may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. In a rare case the actual cover for a book might not match the one in the display picture. For more information please refer to the information page Our Product.