The No Meat Athlete Cookbook: Whole Food, Plant-Based Recipes to Fuel Your Workouts-and the Rest of Your Life
Bargain Book Copy
Plant-powered recipes to power you - perform better, recover faster, feel great!
A fast-growing global movement, No Meat Athlete (NMA) earns new fans every day by showing how everyone from weekend joggers to world-class competitors can become even healthier and fitter by eating whole plant foods.
Now The No Meat Athlete Cookbook - written by NMA founder Matt Frazier and longtime health coach, yoga teacher, and food writer Stepfanie Romine - showcases 125 delicious vegan recipes, many inspired by plant-based foods from around the world. Put nourishing, whole foods on the table quickly and affordably, with:
• Morning meals to power your day (Almond Butter–Banana Pancakes, Harissa Baked Tofu)
• Homemade sports drinks to fuel your workouts (Cucumber-Lime Electrolyte Drink, Switchel: The Original Sports Drink)
• Nutrient-packed mains to aid recovery (Naked Samosa Burgers, Almost Instant Ramen)
• Sweets that work for your body (Two-Minute Turtles, Mango Sticky Rice)
• Oil-free options for every recipe; gluten-free and soy-free options throughout
NOTE: This title is a Bargain Book Copy, purchased direct from various publishers as excess inventory or a store return. The book is in new condition and will, in most cases, have a small dot or line on the edge of the book. It may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. In a rare case the actual cover for a book might not match the one in the display picture. For more information please refer to the information page Our Product.