Organization Hacks: Over 350 Simple Solutions to Organize Your Home in No Time!
Bargain Book Copy
Fix your cluttered cabinets, overflowing drawers, and messy living areas with these tips, tricks, and project ideas from Carrie Higgins, the organization expert of the Making Lemonade blog.
Carrie Higgins has made it her mission to share fresh ideas for the home on her blog Making Lemonade. In this guide she has collected her best quick fixes, innovative hacks, and DIY solutions to keep your home looking beautiful, such as:
- Using a ladder and a collection of S-hooks for additional pots and pans storage
- Attaching a binder clip to your nightstand for your phone charger so the end never falls under the bed again
- Using daylight saving time as a reminder to check the expiration date on the medications in your cabinet.
And some of her more in-depth projects include:
- DIY magnetic spice jars to keep spices on your fridge and near at hand
- Easy-attach baskets for storing bath toys for the little ones
- A foolproof travel packing grid for quick and easy getaways
With Organization Hacks, you can get your house in order and turn your home from a hoarding nightmare into a clutter-free paradise!
NOTE: This title is a Bargain Book Copy, purchased direct from the publisher or distributor as excess inventory or a store return. The book is in new condition and will, in most cases, have a small dot or line on the edge of the book. It may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. In a rare case the actual cover for a book might not match the one in the display picture. For more information please refer to the information page Our Product.