Washington, DC (DK Eyewitness Top 10 Trave Guide 2016)
Bargain Book Copy
This newly updated pocket travel guide for Washington, D.C. will lead you straight to the best attractions the city has to offer from touring the U.S. Capitol Building and scaling the steps of the Lincoln Memorial to touching the moon rock on display at the National Air and Space Museum and visiting the giant pandas at the National Zoo.
* Brand-new itineraries help you plan your trip to Washington, D.C.
* Expanded and far more comprehensive, new laminated pull-out map now includes color-coded design, public transportation maps, and street indexes to make it even easier to use.
* Maps of walking routes show you the best ways to maximize your time.
* New Top 10 lists feature off-the-beaten-track ideas, along with standbys like the top attractions, shopping, dining options, and more.
* Additional maps marked with sights from the guidebook are shown on inside cover flaps, with selected street index and metro map.
* New typography and fresh layout throughout.
You'll still find DK's famous full-color photography and museum floor plans, along with just the right amount of coverage of the city's history and culture. A free pull-out city map is marked with sights from the guidebook and includes a street index and a metro map.
NOTE: This title is a Bargain Book Copy, purchased direct from various publishers as excess inventory or a store return. The book is in new condition and will, in most cases, have a small dot or line on the edge of the book. It may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. For more information please refer to the information page Our Product.