Mowat, Barbara A. (Edt)
Werstine, Paul (Edt)
|Our Price:||$4.99 USD|
Want to be notified if this title comes back in stock? Add it to your wishlist!
• Freshly edited text based on the best early printed version of the play
• Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on pages_facing the text of the play
• Scene-by-scene plot summaries
• A key to famous lines and phrases
• An introduction to reading Shakespeare’s language
• An essay by a leading Shakespeare scholar providing_a modern perspective on the play
• Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare_Library’s vast holdings of rare books
NOTE: This title is a Bargain book. Bargain books are excess inventory or store returns from publishers that are discreetly marked with a small dot or line on the edge of the pages and, while most are in great condition, some books may exhibit minor cosmetic wear and tear. They may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. In rare cases the actual cover of the book might not match the one in the display picture. For more information, visit Our Product page.
Book Outlet is committed to making its website www.bookoutlet.com usable by all people, including those with disabilities. We are in the process of making upgrades to this site to achieve this goal. Please call us at 1-888-402-7323 during the hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm EST Monday - Friday for assistance.