The Creative Professional's Guide to Money: How to Think About It, How to Talk About it, How to Manage It
Bargain Book Copy
The Creative Professional's Guide to Money teaches creatives everything they need to know about the financial side of running a creative business.
Creatives - which include anyone promoting their own creative services (designers, copywriters, photographers, illustrators, interior designers, web designers, and more) - are great at their work, but when it comes to running the financial side of their business, most would rather not talk about it. This book focuses on proven techniques and resources used by a wide range of successful creatives to manage their business finances. Expert advisers are interviewed on topics such as accounting, taxes, contracts and financial planning. Using examples, case studies, and real-life stories from actual creatives, this book addresses:
• How to build the financial structure of a creative business from the ground up
• How to set up and achieve long-term financial goals and plan for a prosperous retirement
• Common financial mistakes small business owners make and how to avoid them
• How to handle taxes and insurance
• How to perform day-to-day accounting tasks
• How to create a budget and adhere to it
• What to charge for work and how to determine a profit margin
• How to talk about money with clients and prospects
NOTE: This title is a Bargain Book Copy, purchased direct from the publisher or distributor as excess inventory or a store return. The book is in new condition and will, in most cases, have a small dot or line on the edge of the book. It may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. In a rare case the actual cover for a book might not match the one in the display picture. For more information please refer to the information page Our Product.