|Our Price:||$3.89 USD|
|Sale Price:||$3.30 USD|
German-English English-German Dictionary
from Langenscheidt, the premier source for foreign language reference tools. Students, teachers, travelers, and professionals can confidently rely on this invaluable 2-in-1 volume that includes:
- Hundreds of new words reflecting today's cultural, political, and technological changes, plus contemporary idioms and expressions
- Full pronunciation keys for both German and English entries
- Comprehensive grammatical information
- The genitives and plurals of German nouns
- Indicators as to whether a German verb is conjugated with haben or sein
- An alphabetical list of German and English irregular verbs
- A wealth of examples illustrating correct usage and meaning
- A quick reference section on proper names, weights and measures, and abbreviations
- Easy-to-read typography, plus a helpful guide to using the dictionary most effectively
The foreign language dictionary for people on the move!
NOTE: This title is a Bargain book. Bargain books are excess inventory or store returns from publishers that are discreetly marked with a small dot or line on the edge of the pages and, while most are in great condition, some books may exhibit minor cosmetic wear and tear. They may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. In rare cases the actual cover of the book might not match the one in the display picture. For more information, visit Our Product page.