I don't want to give anything away, so I'll tell you what you could probably guess from looking at the cover and flipping through the book.
1. It's about an invisible boy. Obviously. That's me. Actually, I'm not totally invisible. Yet. But I'm getting there.
2. There are a bunch of my drawings.
3. There are some really funny, really happy moments.
4. Just so you know, there are also some sad moments.
5. Everything in here is the truth. So if you like stories about true things, you might like this book.
That's all I'm going to tell you. All the stuff about my dad and my mom and my brother Derek and my friend Meli and whether or not I actually turn invisible or become completely visible again or figure out how to use my invisibility for the good of all mankind or just disappear altogether, you're going to have to read to find out.
So, let's get started. Just remember: This is my story, and anything can happen.
NOTE: This title is a Bargain book. Bargain books are excess inventory or store returns from publishers that are discreetly marked with a small dot or line on the edge of the pages and, while most are in great condition, some books may exhibit minor cosmetic wear and tear. They may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. In rare cases the actual cover of the book might not match the one in the display picture. For more information, visit Our Product page.
Book Outlet is committed to making its website www.bookoutlet.com usable by all people, including those with disabilities. We are in the process of making upgrades to this site to achieve this goal. Please call us at 1-888-402-7323 during the hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm EST Monday - Friday for assistance.