|Our Price:||$5.89 USD|
& FREE Shipping on orders over $35
In The Essential Green You!, the third volume in the New York Times bestselling Green This! series, Deirdre Imus shares tips on how to "green" the way you take care of yourself, whether with the food you eat or the clothes you wear, or the cosmetics, toiletries, and hair products you use every single day. Deirdre provides detailed, practical advice that includes:
- How to find everything from organic groceries to nontoxic personal care items
- Toxic ingredients to avoid in the products you use every day
- Where to find clothes that are both environment-friendly and fashionable
- Healthy alternatives to commonly used medications
- How to make better eating habits a priority and live more consciously
Living organically doesn't require a drastic overhaul and it doesn't have to be complicated or expensive -- Deirdre Imus shows how easy and important it is for women to "buy green, eat green, and be green."
NOTE: This title is a Bargain Book Copy, purchased direct from various publishers as excess inventory or a store return. The book is in new condition and will, in most cases, have a small dot or line on the edge of the book. It may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. For more information please refer to the information page Our Product.