& FREE Shipping on orders over $35
Six Really Important Tips for Fish-Sitting a Zombie Goldfish:
1. Keep Fang away from Frankie
2. Zombie goldfish only eat green food (moldy Brussels sprouts, green jelly beans, stinky pond slime)
3. All kittens can be pretty sneaky but Fang is SUPER sneaky
4. Watch out for Frankie's eyes—he can hypnotize you
5. Did we mention that Fang the vampire kitten is TROUBLE?
6. Seriously, keep Fang away from Frankie!
When Sami agrees to zombie-sit Frankie, her neighbor's BIG FAT ZOMBIE GOLDFISH, she is looking forward to fun afternoon in the paddling pool with her favorite "swishy fishy." Unfortunately, Fang, the mostly-evil vampire kitten, has a different idea.She's looking forward to a BIG FAT ZOMBIE GOLDFISH snack!
Will Sami and Frankie be able to stop Fang's evil plan? Come find out in this fin-tastic picture book addition to theNew York Times-Bestselling series.
NOTE: This title is a Bargain Book Copy, purchased direct from various publishers as excess inventory or a store return. The book is in new condition and will, in most cases, have a small dot or line on the edge of the book. It may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. For more information please refer to the information page Our Product.