& FREE Shipping on orders over $35
The incredible story of the man behind TOMS Shoes and One for One, the revolutionary business model that marries fun, profit, and social good
"A creative and open-hearted business model for our times."--The Wall Street Journal
Why this book is for you:
* You're ready to make a difference in the world--through your own start-up business, a nonprofit organization, or a new project that you create within your current job.
* You want to love your work, work for what you love, and have a positive impact on the world--all at the same time.
* You're inspired by charity: water, method, and FEED Projects and want to learn how these organizations got their start.
* You're curious about how someone who never made a pair of shoes, attended fashion school, or worked in retail created one of the fastest-growing footwear companies in the world by giving shoes away.
* You're looking for a new model of success to share with your children, students, co-workers, and members of your community.
You're ready to start something that matters.
NOTE: This title is a Bargain Book Copy, purchased direct from the publisher or distributor as excess inventory or a store return. The book is in new condition and will, in most cases, have a small dot or line on the edge of the book. It may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. In a rare case the actual cover for a book might not match the one in the display picture. For more information please refer to the information page Our Product.