How to Say It: Be Indispensable at Work: Winning Words and Strategies to Get Noticed, Get Hired, andGet Ahead
Bargain Book Copy
Take control of your job, get noticed, and get ahead-no matter what's happening in the job market
Times are tough. There's no denying that. Most of us feel lucky enough just to have a job, let alone hope for a promotion. But who says a rough economy has to hold you back? How to Say It: Be Indispensable at Workwill help you be the one who gets ahead when others are just getting by.
Jack Griffin shows you how to make yourself irreplaceable and indispensable in your workplace and in your industry. You'll learn how to demonstrate your value and potential to your boss, coworkers, and staff-as well as to prospective employers. This book will help you work wisely and well in any economy so you can build your career, your future, and your personal brand. You'll discover how to:
* Assess the state of your workplace, company, and industry.
* Take a frank inventory of your skills and competencies and sell them effectively.
* Master a set of simple formulas for building valuable connections in your workplace.
* Demonstrate that your organization cannot possibly manage without you.
* Get the best from everyone and give your best in return.
* Avoid pitfalls that can hold you back, get you canned, and cripple your future.
* Get best-case outcomes from worst-case scenarios.
NOTE: This title is a Bargain Book Copy, purchased direct from various publishers as excess inventory or a store return. The book is in new condition and will, in most cases, have a small dot or line on the edge of the book. It may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. For more information please refer to the information page Our Product.