Unglued: Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw Emotions
Bargain Book Copy
God gave us emotions to experience life, not destroy it! Lysa TerKeurst admits that she, like most women, has had experiences where others bump into her happy and she comes emotionally unglued. We stuff, we explode, or we react somewhere in between. What do we do with these raw emotions? Is it really possible to make emotions work for us instead of against us? Yes, and in her usual inspiring and practical way, Lysa will show you how. Filled with gut-honest personal examples and biblical teaching, Unglued will equip you to:
* Know with confidence how to resolve conflict in your important relationships.
* Find peace in your most difficult relationships as you learn to be honest but kind when offended.
* Identify what type of reactor you are and how to significantly improve your communication.
* Respond with no regrets by managing your tendencies to stuff, explode, or react somewhere in between.
* Gain a deep sense of calm by responding to situations out of your control without acting out of control.
NOTE: This title is a Bargain Book Copy, purchased direct from various publishers as excess inventory or a store return. The book is in new condition and will, in most cases, have a small dot or line on the edge of the book. It may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. For more information please refer to the information page Our Product.