Good Food, Good Life: 130 Simple Recipes You'll Love to Make and Eat
Bargain Book Copy
For internationally known chef Curtis Stone, cooking is a pleasurable journey, not just a destination. In this wonderful book featuring 130 of his favorite dishes, Curtis inspires us to turn meal preparation into a joy rather a chore through delicious recipes, mouthwatering photographs, and handy make-ahead tips. He also shares plenty of heartwarming, personal stories from time spent in his kitchen and around the table with family and friends, reminding us that good food and a good life are intrinsically intertwined. His go-to recipes include:
* Light meals: Roasted Beet and Quinoa Salad with Goat Cheese, Fennel, and Pecans; Weeknight Navy Bean and Ham Soup; Pork Burger with Spicy Ginger Pickles
* Scene-stealing dinners: Porcini-Braised Beef with Horseradish Mascarpone, Herb-Crusted Rack of Lamb with Fennel, Potato and Zucchini Enchiladas with Habanero Salsa
* Family-style sides: Pan-Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Chorizo, Butternut Squash with Sage and Brown Butter, Cheddar-and-Corn Cream Biscuits
* Sweet treats: Cherry-Amaretto Lattice Pie, Rum Pound Cake with Lime Glaze, Chilled Yellow Watermelon Soup with Summer Berries
* Favorite breakfasts: CrÃªpes with Homemade Ricotta and Maple-Kumquat Syrup, Smoked Salmon Omelet with Goat Cheese and Beet Relish, Maple Bran Madeleines
* Satisfying snacks: Popcorn with Bacon and Parmesan, Bruschetta with Spring Pea Pesto and Burrata, Chocolate-Hazelnut Milkshake, and many more
Good Food, Good Life brings back the pleasure of cooking and the wonder of connection into your home.
NOTE: This title is a Bargain Book Copy, purchased direct from various publishers as excess inventory or a store return. The book is in new condition and will, in most cases, have a small dot or line on the edge of the book. It may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. For more information please refer to the information page Our Product.