Morgan, Elisa (Edt)
|Our Price:||$23.19 USD|
|Sale Price:||$17.49 USD discount applied|
Want to be notified if this title comes back in stock? Add it to your wishlist!
A trusted source of wisdom to help moms find God's teachings on motherhood, this Bible provides a year of weekday and weekend devotions. These daily readings are full of good advice and encouragement from Elisa Morgan, President Emerita of Mothers of Preschoolers, International (MOPS). Her inspiring insights illuminate and delight in the vital role of motherhood, offering encouragement in dealing with the stress of parenthood. It also includes resources for help with special challenges, and offer insights into a mother's identity by connecting real encounters with biblical wisdom.
* A year's worth of daily weekday devotions
* 5 devotions from everyday real-life moms facing real-life struggles
* Weekend "Momday" devotions cycle through four special interest areas: "Better Moms Make a Better World," "Train Up a Child," "A Time to Play," and "Get Growing"
* Index of topics important to mothers
* Resource list with timely, practical help for moms
* 12 full-color "Keepsake Pages"
* Double-column format
* Promises and Prayers for Moms
NOTE: This title is a Bargain book. Bargain books are excess inventory or store returns from publishers that are discreetly marked with a small dot or line on the edge of the pages and, while most are in great condition, some books may exhibit minor cosmetic wear and tear. They may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. In rare cases the actual cover of the book might not match the one in the display picture. For more information, visit Our Product page.
Book Outlet is committed to making its website www.bookoutlet.com usable by all people, including those with disabilities. We are in the process of making upgrades to this site to achieve this goal. Please call us at 1-888-402-7323 during the hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm EST Monday - Friday for assistance.