Morgan, Elisa (Edt)
|Our Price:||$20.09 USD|
Want to be notified if this title comes back in stock? Add it to your wishlist!
A trusted source of wisdom to help moms find God's teachings on motherhood, this Bible provides a year of weekday and weekend devotions. These daily readings are full of good advice and encouragement from Elisa Morgan, President Emerita of Mothers of Preschoolers, International (MOPS). Her inspiring insights illuminate and delight in the vital role of motherhood, offering encouragement in dealing with the stress of parenthood. It also includes resources for help with special challenges, and offer insights into a mother's identity by connecting real encounters with biblical wisdom.
* A year's worth of daily weekday devotions
* 5 devotions from everyday real-life moms facing real-life struggles
* Weekend "Momday" devotions cycle through four special interest areas: "Better Moms Make a Better World," "Train Up a Child," "A Time to Play," and "Get Growing"
* Index of topics important to mothers
* Resource list with timely, practical help for moms
* 12 full-color "Keepsake Pages"
* Double-column format
* Promises and Prayers for Moms