|Our Price:||$3.29 USD|
|Clearance:||$2.79 USD discount applied|
Want to be notified if this title comes back in stock? Add it to your wishlist!
STUFF. It's everywhere. Lurking in corners and closets, spilling onto counters and coffee tables, creating havoc everywhere we look. And it's not just the physical clutter that weighs us down. Oh no, it is the stress of overbooked schedules, and the weight of life that sometimes feels oppressive and totally out of whack.
New York Times bestselling author Ruth Soukup feels your pain--she has been there too. Through personal stories, Biblical truth, and practical action plans, she will inspire and empower each of us to finally declutter not just our home, but our mind and soul as well. Unstuffed is real, honest, and gets right down to the question we are all facing--how can we take back our lives from the stuff that is weighing us down?
In this book, together we will:
* Create a comprehensive vision for our homes, and make instant changes to improve its overall function.
* Discover that more closet space is not the solution, and instead learn how to set strict limits for the stuff we bring in
* Overcome the frustration of dealing with our kids' influx of stuff and implement practical solutions for keeping the chaos at bay.
* Recognize the pitfalls of an overstuffed schedule BEFORE it gets out of hand, and instead learn to combat the culture of busy that keeps us running from one thing to the next.
* Finally conquer that mountain of paperwork that threatens to tumble down around us at any moment.
* Let go of the guilt that gets attached to gifts and instead learn to separate our loved ones from their stuff.
* Begin to cultivate our real friendships while eliminating the toxic relationships that weigh us down.
NOTE: This title is a Bargain book. Bargain books are excess inventory or store returns from publishers that are discreetly marked with a small dot or line on the edge of the pages and, while most are in great condition, some books may exhibit minor cosmetic wear and tear. They may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. In rare cases the actual cover of the book might not match the one in the display picture. For more information, visit Our Product page.