When a Mate Wants Out
Bargain Book Copy
"Please help me! I'm devastated. My husband tells me he doesn't love me anymore. He has moved out . . . "
If you are reeling from the pain and confusion of your mate's leaving, if you are thinking there is nothing you can do to save your marriage, you need to read When a Mate Wants Out.
The book takes you from the first shock of abandonment through the hard work of restoration. Using principles based on over thirteen years of counseling hundreds of individuals whose spouses want out, Sally and Jim Conway disclose the secrets for saving a marriage. These include:
* immediate actions to take when you first learn your mate wants out
* how to meet your own needs during this time of rejection
* changes you need to make to restore the marriage
* how to meet the needs of your spouse
* handling past and present baggage in the marriage
* the step-by-step process for rebuilding the relationship
* long-range goals to maintain the relationship
Using these techniques, the Mid-Life Dimensions Counseling Center has achieved a fifty percent success rate for saving faltering marriages.You can restore your marriage. With faith and an abundance of love, you can work toward restoration, drawing your mate back into a happier, more fulfilling marriage.
NOTE: This title is a Bargain Book Copy, purchased direct from various publishers as excess inventory or a store return. The book is in new condition and will, in most cases, have a small dot or line on the edge of the book. It may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. For more information please refer to the information page Our Product.