Living Well Beyond Breast Cancer
Bargain Book Copy
What do I do now? Why am I still so tired? Am I really cured? How do I reduce my risk of recurrence? Is it safe for me to get pregnant? How do I get rid of the hot flashes so I can sleep?
This fully revised and updated second edition contains crucial information about these issues and more--including the revolutionary medical advances in follow-up testing, ongoing treatments, and recovery. With answers for everything from how to deal with hair loss and weight gain to finding online support groups and understanding healthy foods and supplements, Living Well Beyond Breast Cancer contains a greater depth and breadth of information in its enhanced chapters--plus all-new chapters that cover current treatment options and preventative tips for those at high risk for developing breast cancer.
- Tests: Peer, Poke, and Prod
- After Mastectomy: Re-creating a Breast with or Without Surgery
- Intimacy, Sex, and Your Love Life: Relieving Discomfort and Increasing Libido
- A Child in Your Future: Fertility, Pregnancy, and Adoption
- Reducing Your Risk: Living Well
- Pre-Survivors: Risks and Prevention
- Thinking and Remembering: Clearing the Fog and Sharpening Your Mind
- Bone Health: Weakness Explained and Strengthening Exercises
- Sleep: Restoration and Renewal
With this book as your guide, you'll have the tools not just to live beyond breast cancer, but to live well and well beyond this challenge in your life
NOTE: This title is a Bargain Book Copy, purchased direct from various publishers as excess inventory or a store return. The book is in new condition and will, in most cases, have a small dot or line on the edge of the book. It may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. For more information please refer to the information page Our Product.