- Author: Robeson, James F.
- Binding: Softcover
- List Price: $72.99
- Our Price: $19.99 USD
- Sale Price: $16.99 USD
- Qty Avail: 1
Special features include:
* The most in-depth coverage of a wide range of topics, including information systems, benchmarking, and environmental issues
* Contributions found nowhere else from the leading executives, consultants, and academics in the field, such as C. John Langley, James Heskett, and David Anderson
* State of the art graphics
* Information-packed appendixes of logistics publications and organizations
This all-inclusive reference will enable the next generation of managers to thoroughly integrate their logistics operations at all levels -- strategic, structural, functional, and implementation -- into a comprehensive logistics strategy.NOTE: This is a Scratch and Dent book and may have noticeable dents, scratches and various other cosmetic issues as well as torn or missing dust jacket. These items are only guaranteed to be structurally complete and readable and therefore are sold as is.