I Wish I Knew That: Geography: Cool Stuff You Need to Know
- Author: Doyle, james
- Binding: Hardcover
- List Price: $9.99
- Our Price: $2.99 USD
- Qty Avail: 100+
Explore the world's continents, countries, and capital cities, and marvel at the planet's most extraordinary physical features-from the highest mountains to the deepest oceans-in a lighthearted mix of text, diagrams, maps, and amusing illustrations that will captivate children and encourage them to keep trekking. Divided into bite-size chunks, this book presents kids with a world of knowledge in the coolest ways possible and includes:
- a whirlwind tour of what planet Earth is made of and its position in the solar system.
- a look at the continents, with a listing of all the countries and their capital cities.
- forest fun facts and "tree-via."
- a chart of the world's largest deserts and the venomous animals that live there.
- an exciting journey across the ocean floor.
Filled with hundreds of cool ways to remember the tallest, largest, longest, and most desolate, I Wish I Knew That: Geography is the perfect companion to help kids get a grip on the globe.