Bicycling Training Journal (Revised & Updated)
- Author: Bicycling Magazine Editors
- Binding: Spiral
- List Price: $19.99
- Our Price: $5.99 USD
- Sale Price: $5.09 USD
- Qty Avail: 100+
The Bicycling Training Journal provides the perfect framework to help cyclists of all stripes reach their cycling goals, whether they are weight loss or world records. This revised edition includes updated tips, motivational quotes, new weight loss and training plans: the magazine has added over 50 additional pages of new material in all, a tremendous value.
The journal gives readers the space to track each day's ride with room to record goals, distance covered, route, weather, and thoughts on the experience. There's even a space for readers to note favorite cycling equipment,bike set-up, and the greatest rides of the year. With all this information you'll be able to analyze your data and set new goals accordingly.
The only cycling training journal with top-notch tips from seasoned experts like those from Bicycling magazine, this handsomely redesigned journal reflects the winning redesign of the magazine and includes:
- Smear-proof paper and a handy spiral binding for ease of use
- Ample space for readers to record facts about each day's ride - including route, distance, and time - and to note how they felt at the time
- A Week-at-a-Glance feature that helps cyclists summarize their weekly training quickly and easily
- Advice for cyclists on how to analyze their data and set new goals for the next year