Good Things: Seeing Your Life Through the Lens of God's Favor
Bargain Book Copy
Take a fresh look around you with eyes that cut through the daily distortions and see the undeniable and extravagant goodness of God.
There are certain messages today, both outside and inside the church, that have tainted the true message of God's favor. The reality is God isn't obligated to provide good things for us--but He wants to! This is your opportunity to adopt a favor-minded mentality and realize that God's favor, like His grace, is unearned, limitless, and never-ending. And, it's for us!
In Good Things, Kevin Gerald invites you to become a good finder.
This book will equip you to:
● Discover that the goodness of God exceeds the pain of life's hardship.
● Know how to keep your mind on God's favor not your failure.
● Recognize that Grace and Favor are so intertwined you can't separate them.
● Apply seven favor dynamics that will help you overcome relationship barriers.
● See what you are certain to overlook until your eyes are trained to see it.
It's time you move forward in confidence, knowing that God is for you. He is always seeking to give you good things, and His favor is forever!
NOTE: This title is a Bargain Book Copy, purchased direct from various publishers as excess inventory or a store return. The book is in new condition and will, in most cases, have a small dot or line on the edge of the book. It may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. For more information please refer to the information page Our Product.