The Healthy Heart Food Counter
Bargain Book Copy
When it comes to heart health, get to the "heart" of the matter - with America's nutrition experts.
Your doctor may be telling you to lower your cholesterol or blood pressure - but what is the best way to manage these conditions? The food you eat is the key. Now, you can lower your risk of a heart attack or stroke by taking control with "The Healthy Heart Food Counter." In one handy volume, the authors of the bestselling Counter series provide:
* food counts for calorie, sodium, fat, and cholesterol
* thousands of listings for restaurant chains and takeout food
* individualized guidelines for handling your personal risk
* easy-to-manage suggestions for heart-friendly lifestyle and diet
* quizzes to rate your risk for heart disease.
NOTE: This title is a Bargain Book Copy, purchased direct from various publishers as excess inventory or a store return. The book is in new condition and will, in most cases, have a small dot or line on the edge of the book. It may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. For more information please refer to the information page Our Product.