Through the French Canals (13th Edition)
Bargain Book Copy
Through the French Canals has probably tempted more people to explore the beautiful waterways of France than any other book. A bestseller for many years and now in its 13th edition, it is the essential planning guide for anyone wanting to cruise through the stunning scenery of the French waterways, or take their boat from the English Channel down to the Mediterranean via the inland route.
- Over 50 routes described and illustrated, with positions of locks, towns and villages
- Through routes from the English Channel and Atlantic to the Mediterranean, plus distances
- Suitable boats for the canals, and dimensions of locks and operating times
- Bridge heights, canal depths, fuelling points, waterway signals
- Cost of living, shopping and stores
- Weather information, haltes and portes de plaisance
- Port plans for Paris, Dunkerque and Strasbourg
Packed with appealing photographs and updated information on local facilities, distances, bridge heights and depths, tunnel lengths, costs of cruising and shopping, it also discusses the local wines of the region.
NOTE: This title is a Bargain Book Copy, purchased direct from various publishers as excess inventory or a store return. The book is in new condition and will, in most cases, have a small dot or line on the edge of the book. It may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. For more information please refer to the information page Our Product.