Put your best foot forward with the help of this thoroughly modern and revised handbook on style and etiquette. Written with zest and humor, it's the unstuffy guide to life.
Every woman wants to avoid those dreaded faux pas that turn off employers and coworkers, dates and friends. Fortunately, this female-centered guide makes mastering good behavior simple and fun. It explains everything a lady needs to know to feel at ease no matter where she goes-from a business meeting to a romantic dinner, from a rock concert to a fancy wedding. What's more, this entertaining rulebook enlightens its audience on issues specifically encountered by women, such as how to ask a guy out; how to navigate the world of women's wear, from sensible work suits to the little black dress; and what the proper protocol is for applying makeup when in public.
Book covers such everyday quandaries as:
- Tipping via technology
- Frenemies at work
- Social media posting at lifecycle events, like weddings and funerals
- Social media and job hunting
- Social media and political postings
- Internet dating dos and don'ts
- Video interviewing
- Matching modes of communication to the message
- Tattoos, piercing, and other personal expression
- Clues and cues from body language and facial gestures