A Purse of Your Own: An Easy Guide to Financial Security
Bargain Book Copy
In A Purse of Your Own, wealth coach Deborah Owens draws from more than twenty years of experience in the financial services industry for a revolutionary and simple approach to investment literacy: Women can take control of their lives and purses by leveraging the feminine powers of intuition, creativity, and empathy to build personal wealth. Filled with quizzes (Pursercises), resource guides (Pursessentials), and examples of real women from housewives to executives who have drastically changed their lives (Purseonality Profiles), A Purse of Your Own will show you how to:
* Apply the 7 Wealthy Habits you MUST learn to be financially secure
* Buy stocks, bonds, and mutual funds and create a well-balanced portfolio on any budget
* Understand the language of investing and how to manage risk
* Find a good financial advisor (and recognize the warning signs of a bad one)
* Protect what you will build.
NOTE: This title is a Bargain Book Copy, purchased direct from various publishers as excess inventory or a store return. The book is in new condition and will, in most cases, have a small dot or line on the edge of the book. It may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. For more information please refer to the information page Our Product.