Being a Teen
Bargain Book Copy
This thorough, concise guide offers straight talk about:
* The male and female body as it changes and matures.
* Teen relationships: what it takes to create happy, supportive, positive, and meaningful connections with family, friends, and others.
* Identity empowerment: how to be authentic and thrive in today's world.
* Sex and sexuality for boys and girls: how teens should take care of their bodies, embrace their experiences, and strengthen self-esteem.
* Strategies for working through the toughest challenges, including bullying, sexual abuse, eating disorders, pregnancy, and more.
NOTE: This title is a Bargain Book Copy, purchased direct from various publishers as excess inventory or a store return. The book is in new condition and will, in most cases, have a small dot or line on the edge of the book. It may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. For more information please refer to the information page Our Product.