SAT Power Math (College Test Preparation)
Bargain Book Copy
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS! Ace the SAT math sections with 10 need-to-know essential topics for acing the exam.
In our number-crunching world, basic math knowledge is a must--especially
for acing tests like the SAT. For many people, though, math is confusing and often
anxiety inducing. That's why we've created SAT Power Math, which uses a
simple, straightforward approach to break down and explain complicated math
concepts and common problems. This book is your powerful tool for building
essential math skills for the SAT, school, and beyond.
Everything You Need to Help Achieve a High Math Score.
* A comprehensive review of math topics like algebra, geometry, and statistics
* Strategies for cracking the most common question types found on the SAT
* A glossary of key math terms at the end of every chapter
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
* Practice drills for every math topic covered in the book
* Detailed step-by-step answer explanations
* Targeted strategies to help you score high on the math section of the SAT
NOTE: This title is a Bargain Book Copy, purchased direct from various publishers as excess inventory or a store return. The book is in new condition and will, in most cases, have a small dot or line on the edge of the book. It may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. For more information please refer to the information page Our Product.