An exciting and long-overdue collaboration between Tarcher/Penguin and the Napoleon Hill Foundation, with one of their most successful authors--Greg S. Reid!
Stickability: The Power of Perseverance
is a thought-provoking book that shows readers of all ages and backgrounds how they, too, can not only apply the self-motivation principles of Napoleon Hill’s timeless and groundbreaking self-help volume Think and Grow Rich
, but make them stick
. Combining author Greg S. Reid’s modern business wisdom; interviews with numerous business celebrities, such as Steve Wozniak (cofounder of Apple), Frank Shankwitz (founder of the Make-A-Wish
Foundation), and Martin Cooper (inventor of the cell phone); and valuable information from the secret files previously available only to the Napoleon Hill Foundation and its members, this book reveals:
- The “Three Causes of Failure” from Napoleon Hill’s hidden vault of wisdom
- The importance of flexibility
- The principle of relaxed intensity in action
- How to define and conquer your “cul-de-sac” moments
- How to overcome the ghost of fear
- The importance of insight through necessity
And so much more!