What's for Dinner?
Bargain Book Copy
Celebrity chef Curtis Stone, host of Bravo's hugely popular series Top Chef Masters, knows life can get a little crazy. But as a new dad, he also believes that sitting down to a home-cooked meal with family and friends is one of life's greatest gifts. In his fifth cookbook, Curtis offers both novice cooks and seasoned chefs mouthwatering recipes and easy-to-make meals for every night of the week. And he breaks them down into seven simple categories:
* Motivating Mondays: Healthy meals that start the week off right - Fennel-Roasted Chicken and Winter Squash with Endive-Apple Salad; Grilled Shrimp and Rice Noodle Salad
* Time-Saving Tuesdays: Quick and easy recipes for simple meals - Steak and Green Bean Stir-Fry with Ginger and Garlic; Grilled Pork Chops and Vegetable Gratin with Caper-Parsley Vinaigrette
* One-Pot Wednesdays: Flavorful dishes with minimal cleanup - Chicken and Chorizo Paella; Rosemary Salt-Crusted Pork Loin with Roasted Shallots, Potatoes, Carrots, and Parsnips
* Thrifty Thursdays: Yummy meals on a budget - Sliders with Red Onion Marmalade and Blue Cheese; Roasted Cauliflower, Broccoli, and Pasta Bake with Cheddar
* Five-Ingredient Fridays: Fun, fast recipes to kick off the weekend - Grilled Harissa Lamb Rack with Summer Succotash; Seared Scallops and Peas with Bacon and Mint
* Dinner Party Saturdays: Extraordinary dishes to share with friends and family - Asian Crab Cakes with Mango Chutney; Mushroom Ragout on Creamy Grits
* Family Supper Sundays: Comforting, slow-simmering food for relaxing around the table - Southern Fried Chicken; Barbecued Spareribs with Apple-Bourbon Barbecue Sauce
And don't forget sweet treats such as Peach and Almond Cobbler and Olive Oil Cake with Strawberry-Rhubarb Compote. Loaded with enticing photos, What's for Dinner? will inspire you and bring confidence to your kitchen and happiness to your table.
NOTE: This title is a Bargain Book Copy, purchased direct from various publishers as excess inventory or a store return. The book is in new condition and will, in most cases, have a small dot or line on the edge of the book. It may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. For more information please refer to the information page Our Product.