NIV, Faith and Work Bible (Charcoal Italian Duo-Tone)
Bargain Book Copy
You invest a significant part of your life working . . . it matters.
Combining doctrine, Scripture application and real-life experiences, the NIV Faith and Work Bible will help you answer the question “How does my faith relate to my work?” It doesn’t matter what job or career you have - part-time, third shift or freelance; from the shop floor, to the school hallways, to the corner office; this Bible will reveal how relevant God’s Word is to your daily work life.
* 66 book introductions highlight the application of each book’s teachings to faith and work
* 75 Deeper at Work stories deliver strength and encouragement from the real-life experiences of people facing the same daily challenges and opportunities you face
* 45 Core Doctrine articles feature teachings from Christian leaders throughout the ages to help you learn the Biblical basis for integrating your faith and work
* A 31-day journey through the Biblical narrative helps you grasp Scripture’s overarching storyline
* 4 thought-provoking essays by David H. Kim, Richard Mouw, Nancy Ortberg, and Jon Tyson connect the gospel to your daily work life
* Foreword by Tim Keller
* Full text of the most read, most trusted modern-English Bible – the New International Version (NIV)
NOTE: This title is a Bargain Book Copy, purchased direct from various publishers as excess inventory or a store return. The book is in new condition and will, in most cases, have a small dot or line on the edge of the book. It may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. For more information please refer to the information page Our Product.