In Defense of Jesus: Investigating Attacks on the Identity of Christ (Case for ... Series)
Bargain Book Copy
Also available as Scratch & Dent for $4.79 USD
Has modern scholarship debunked the traditional Christ? Has the church suppressed the truth about Jesus to advance its own agenda? What if the real Jesus is far different from the atoning Savior worshipped through the centuries?
In Defense of Jesus, the follow up to the bestselling book Case for Christ, former award-winning legal editor Lee Strobel explores such hot-button questions as:
* Did the church suppress ancient non-biblical documents that paint a more accurate picture of Jesus than the four Gospels?
* Did the church distort the truth about Jesus by tampering with early New Testament texts?
* Do new insights and explanations disprove the resurrection?
* Have fresh arguments disqualified Jesus from being the Messiah?
* Did Christianity steal its core ideas from earlier mythology?
Evaluate the arguments and evidence being advanced by prominent atheists, liberal theologians, Muslim scholars, and others. Sift through expert testimony. Then reach your own verdict with In Defense of Jesus.
NOTE: This title is a Bargain Book Copy, purchased direct from various publishers as excess inventory or a store return. The book is in new condition and will, in most cases, have a small dot or line on the edge of the book. It may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. For more information please refer to the information page Our Product.